
So I hope you all are ready for some very random, hopefully interesting insights into my Blessed life! After all I am living the dream!
So the other night I spent over an hour on amazon.com! It was great! I love buying books. Its kind of funny though that I even like books now, seeing how I never officially read a book until after I graduated from high school (I know, I know, its hard to believe). I often wonder how that happened exactly, but it did. So since then, especially the last few years, however it happened... I would definitely consider myself an avid reader. I won't touch a fiction book, but anything else is fair game... especially if I can learn and some how improve myself because of it. With that being said, the other night I bought almost 15 Books!!! I wasn't planning on buying that many, but once you get up into all those "free-shipping" categories, its really hard to stop! So for the next few weeks its going to feel like Christmas all over again! After all books are always a GREAT investment!

2 comments:
So you finally added Dr. Suess and Mary Poppins to your library collection. No wonder you bought 15 books...when they only have 20 pages and pictures you're going to zoom right through them!
I love Amazon!!!!
Post a Comment